Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Digium A8 card (has anyone used this card )
  •  
Dweber

Send a private message to this user
will the Digium 8 port A8 series card work with operator. I need 6 outside lines and don't want to use two 4 port cards if I don't have to.

Thanks
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi Dale,

the card from Digium should work, but we have not tested it. Have you considered using a hardware ata box, for example a GrandStream GXW4108? It is a cheaper solution and should work just fine once configured correctly.

Best,
Filip
  •  
Dweber

Thanks Filip, that's exactly what im going to do.
  •  
Roy Batty

Hi Jenicek,

I need your advise if or how to Use Operator + some Grandstream GXP2130 & GXP1625 with existing 8 analog line as SIP provider.

If i understand, i can use something like GrandStream GXW4108 or Cisco SPA3102 device to convert analog line port to be able to use it as sip connection ?

Thanks for your advise!

-Roy

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Exactly. You need a device with FXO ports. The Grandstream has 4 or 8 of them.

Roy Batty wrote on Tue, 05 July 2016 22:56
Hi Jenicek,
If i understand, i can use something like GrandStream GXW4108 or Cisco SPA3102 device to convert analog line port to be able to use it as sip connection ?

Previous Topic: Unable to login to Kerio using AD credentials
Next Topic: Deploying firmware for Cisco SPA504G - file invalid?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 14:44:19 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00878 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.