Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Getting DKIM error when adding alieses
  •  
Geiri

Send a private message to this user
I have created DKIM Key and it seems to be working, but when I add an aliases to my domain, I get an error telling me "DKIM key not found in DNS"

How do I solve this problems ?

My domain is svansprent.is
The alias I am trying to add is postur.svansprent.is

In the DNS there is a A reccord for postur.svansprent.is
I have created a TXT DNS Record for "mail._domainkey"
I have also tried creating a TXT DNS Record for "mail._domainkey.postur"

What am I missing?
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
According to online testing tools your published DKIM is correct. Is it possible that you published the DNS very soon before adding the alias in Kerio Connect? Perhaps you need just a short while to refresh the local DNS cache. In Kerio Connect debug log you can enable the 'DNS resolver'. Then go back to the domain properties so that it will perform the DNS query. Then go back to review the output in the log. It should show something like this:

[30/Jun/2016 16:56:42][7465] {dns} Searching cache for DKIM TXT records for host mail._domainkey.binebrewing.com
[30/Jun/2016 16:56:42][7465] {dns} Searching for DKIM public key record in domain mail._domainkey.binebrewing.com
[30/Jun/2016 16:56:42][7465] {dns} Querying server no. 1, address 10.10.10.1
[30/Jun/2016 16:56:42][7465] {dns} Got answer
[30/Jun/2016 16:56:42][7465] {dns} Valid answer arrived
[30/Jun/2016 16:56:42][7465] {dns} DKIM TXT record: v=DKIM1;p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEA4IRZQj YgVEw0kFiMXqkodj9IXsqELxR7chd+Lkvls3acN8oY/BPhcZovOfMD4Q7+F2 B+AKRkPM7TTecbg/yBcpd9M1jdvkHpiwuqJ7RovGt4cyIIDRVCl7MwJuvnpK j50WAV/kZEu9Y01ddZJEz812H+Z2XYyyPmnkVbThg3m00919yE6ixBVUEUCP rPYUAQGtBFo1dTv3plBg0pZtAvJ34ea7/h4ItVVmPMb26Gr5qfKP0GFDfmM5 dMfIQmvVPGG+imN8ICJSCBrLpoUGiP+g8FIkjAr2Q8zLBnmNENYjeNh8PAXm 3tt/RiG1HYOQGkQvPwLsNP+ZFafOCqBOiPSwIDAQAB

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Public calendar - different event-date in Outlook then within Kerio & ical3
Next Topic: Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) search issue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:48:03 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03280 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.