Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » getting weird error messages - help?
  •  
haymandesign

Send a private message to this user
[04/Jul/2016 07:21:57] OZipFile.cpp: BACKUP: Insufficient space on backup disk (688 MB), minimal free disk space required for backup is 2560 MB.
[04/Jul/2016 07:21:57] backup.cpp: Cannot create next volume for backup ZIP file /Volumes/Server Storage/kerio/backup/F20160703T090010Z
[04/Jul/2016 07:23:29] backup.cpp: BACKUP: Backup failed in folder ~j.clinch<_at_>haymandesign.com.au/INBOX/Casey Green, 688 MB (688 total) of 7629064 MB free on destination disk.

I have 100 GB of space on the server.
Whats going on?
  •  
haymandesign

It's really nice to get support from Kerio. I pay a lot of cash per year for it and you wont even answer on the forums. Great customer Service.
  •  
ksnyder (KERIO)

This is the community support area and all responses are completely voluntary. Nobody from Kerio is obligated to respond to anything in this forum.

For your paid customer support, please see: http://www.kerio.com/support/technical-support

Ken Snyder
Director, Sales Engineering | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
haymandesign

And that is my issue. I pay good money for your product. And you have the gall to charge me to ask a question.
Not Cool.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

So you are saying that disk mounted at /Volumes/Server Storage/ has 100GB of free space but Kerio Connect reports only 688MB free?
In such case it is a bug and you can submit a support ticket with no charge.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
haymandesign

Yes Pavel,
that is correct if I am reading the Kerio error message correct.
I will then log a case.
Previous Topic: Out of Office - enabling recurring /repeat msg
Next Topic: Problem with Outlook 2016 and Kerio on a MAC OS X Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 04 17:13:34 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02226 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.