Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Chat (XMPP) Room history location? (Where is the history stored? Or, how do we clear it out?)
  •  
ag4apple

Send a private message to this user
This is really a question of how to managed a permanent chat room. We created a permanent chat room for our IT team, and we all use Adium on our Macs to access it. We use it as an ongoing, scrolling group conversation every day. We have the history feature turned on, which is handy for times when you need to go back and look at some conversation from a few days or weeks ago.

However, this history is getting longer and longer, and we can't find anyway to trim the old history. I've tried looking on the Kerio Connect server, in the mail store, to see if I can find some text file of the chat history, but I can't find it. Conversely, I'm wondering if there is some way through the XMPP service, or through the Kerio Connect admin interface, if there is a way to manage the chat room and clear out some of the older history.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks
Previous Topic: Spam / No Spam button & False positives with antispam
Next Topic: Bad locale name
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:52:45 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00749 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.