Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » receive call on my ip and my cell phone
  •  
stenderup

Send a private message to this user
I want to have both my IP phone and Cell phone to ring at same time.

I have made a extension 11 and 12. 12 forward to my cell.

I have put extension 11 and 12 in a ringing group with the extension 2883.

When i call direct (internally from extension 10) to 2883 my IP phone and cell rings. Byt if I made a Auto Attendant script and but 2883 as a key or if I but it as internal Number in my Call Routing, only my IP Phone rings.

Can any tell me what I do wrong?
  •  
ksnyder (KERIO)

Have you considered the Kerio Operator Softphone client? http://kb.kerio.com/1320. Under most circumstances you want to avoid using two extensions to reference a single person. Using multiple registrations is (again, under *most* circumstances) preferable. See http://kb.kerio.com/906

With the softphone client, as long as it's running, a call to your extension will ring on your mobile (app) and on your desktop IP phone simultaneously. You can answer whichever is most convenient to you.

Also for your consideration is http://kb.kerio.com/938 which covers the ability to forward calls in the event you want calls to go to your native cell number rather than the Operator softphone client.

Ken Snyder
Director, Sales Engineering | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

your forwarding rules look too complicated. To have an extension ring simultaneously on the sip phone and a cell phone, just put both numbers to the find me numbers list.

Are you experiencing issues when forwarding an external call to the cell phone or does it happen for internal calls as well?

I must advise you to contact our support team as we will need some logs in order to help you.

Filip
Previous Topic: How to change default ringtime?
Next Topic: GrandStream GXW4108
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 16:25:02 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00771 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.