Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio Operator and Yeastar TG 800
  •  
Saharok

Send a private message to this user
Hello!
I have no experience in VOIP and my client want to configure voip gsm gateway with kerio operator, if i configure with this "how to" (for tg 200) nothing work... Have anyone solution or little instructions (better how to)?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

The Yeastar gateways behave pretty much like a SIP carrier when configured correctly and this is what the KB article for TG200 shows.

1. Did you configure the SIP trunk in the Yeastar?
2. Is Operator able to register to the SIP trunk account on the Yeastar?
  •  
Saharok

If its possible, can we speak russian?

1. Yes, it is
2. Again yes
Problem is: no calls i can make outside and inside...
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Kerio's Russian-speaking support is based in Moscow: http://www.kerio.ru/contact
  •  
Saharok

Ok, thanks!
Did you have experience with TG800? I think, that problem with DID Number (tg800 parameter) or Dial pattern (tg800 parameter). I found TG200 "how to", but there are no DID parameter (and other...). I did all steps, like in guide, but it still now work. Also i'm using softphone X-lite for tests...
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Please check that the DID number you have in the external interface in Operator is the same as the DID defined in the gateway. There could also be a problem with the routing of calls in the TG, as you mention. The TG200 is simpler, the call routing is just a 1:1 mapping between the GSM module and the SIP account.

You could register the Xlite directly to the TG800 to see if it is working in this simpler setup.
  •  
Saharok

Thanks for help, everything work after firmware update.
Previous Topic: Call pickup via BLF button on Cisco SPA504G
Next Topic: Intercept incoming call and execute something
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 10:58:52 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02697 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.