Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Crash
  •  
j.turley

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We are seeing an odd system hang on a Mac mini that hosts Mac OS X server and Kerio Connect.

We have an Areca RAID attached via Thunderbolt for the server and mail store.

When the system hangs the RAID becomes unresponsive and we have to reboot the unit.

The only sort of pattern we think we are seeing is when a particular user opens email.

I remember years ago fixing an issue like this with a corrupt Kerio file that was running away and growing to insane sizes but I can't remember what it was. Was it the CalDav.db or something else?

Has anyone seen something similar or knows what the file might be I am talking about.

Sorry to be so vague.

Jason
  •  
perennialdesign

Send a private message to this user
This issue seems very specific to your config. I have not seen similar issues and we're using MM with 10.11 and KC 901. I would be wary that you're seeing a possible disk error or RAID malfunction. Have you reviewed the RAID logs or Kerio logs for any clues?
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 9.1.0 RC 1 build 1250 - Issues when sending to Distribution Groups
Next Topic: Message filtering by word in body (Not SPAM filter)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 10:56:28 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00917 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.