Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Jabber and Apple Messages (Removing Kerio message account from Apple Messages)
  •  
robjfrost

Send a private message to this user
Hi All..

I am trying to set up the Messages account on El Capitan 10.11.6 manually. (so as not to install everything for my users)
However I can not remove the old Kerio jabber account installed using the Kerio Connect Account Assistant before hand.

Profiles are only installed for Mail, Calendar and Contacts not for the Messages account so there is nothing there to remove.
The minus at the base of the Messages Accounts window doesn't work.

I have deleted the local user jabber preferences etc.. but still can't do it.

I can remove the whole Messages accounts following these commands below

find ~/Library/Preferences -name "*iChat*" -delete
rm -rf ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Messages
rm -rf ~/Library/Messages

Although it resets it still won't allow me to install an account manually.
I get a message saying the This account already exists.

Does anyone know how to delete the account and setup up manually.

Thanks for any help..

Rob
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Client 9.1 - filter rule order ?
Next Topic: Calendar Entries Suddenly Gone
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 04 17:16:01 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00817 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.