Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » auto attendant multi-language (default language)
  •  
Roy Batty

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I testing Operator to replace our VERY old Norstar system Smile

i try to make an auto attendant script as this:

My auto attendant message is like this : Hi welcome to x company, to continue in English please press 9.

Then after select 9, message continue in English, but my default system is configured in French. so if after the incoming call select 9 for English and select extension 225, then user are busy nor don't answer the voicebox answer in French option!

So my goal is in auto attendant if user select 9 for English is okay a play the English message at this point no problem but when they in voicebox the PBX system remain in French.

I know i can select language in Call routing Option ( Advance menu ) but is not reliable for us we don't have specific incoming number for French nor English customer!

I don't figure out the way to resolve that!

Best Regards,

-Roy
  •  
fcroisetiere

Hi Roy,

looking for bilingual menu structure to replace and old Northstar.... look a lot like you are located in Quebec somewhere. I'm in Montreal and I did configure my Operator in bi-lingual mode... here's some hints... I'll go shorts if you need more info let me know...

I did configure a script with french and english menu to process the call. then after that point everything is either recorded in french or in english. I used 2 different call queue one setup in french and the other setup in english. then the prompt is following the language. You change the option in the General section under the phone language section.

•  
Roy Batty

Hi fcroisetiere,

Thanks for your reply!

Alright i'm located in montreal.

My primary language in general section setting is French, so the Asterix remain in French, so for now the only way to assign multiple language selection (For Asterix) is in Call routine interface, this way you could select the default Asterix language according the incoming line.

Or could be scripted like yours nor mine for multiple language selection, but the Asterix remain as selected language from General menu, so if a voice mail is not recorded for greeting then Asterix will speak in French as my default setting.

Best regards,

-Roy
Previous Topic: Cannot provision softphone
Next Topic: SNOM M300 FW03.55 shown as unknown
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 16:25:43 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00819 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.