Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Synchronization Error (Two new users are getting error messages)
  •  
jsnyder

Send a private message to this user
Below is the body of the email they are receiving. It is only happening with two new users, when the first brought it to my attention they did not have folders in their Outlook named "News_Feed" "News_Feed_1" and "News_Feed_2" but after a few minutes one of the users noticed that those folders magically appeared on their Outlook. Any ideas?

Sent: None
Subject: Automated message: Synchronization conflict
Importance: High

There was a synchronization conflict concerning the '__keriomapi__hidden__News Feed_2' subfolder of the 'Top of Personal Folders' folder.

Reason: It wasn't possible to create a folder with this name on the server.

As a solution, a suffix has been appended to the folder name.

This is only an informational message generated by the Kerio Outlook Connector engine. You don't have to respond to this message or take any further action.
  •  
jsnyder

Any idea on this ongoing issue?
  •  
netattacks

hi forum,

i get the same error multiple times on different Clients.

"__keriomapi__hidden__Newsfeed_0"

I uninstalled Kerio Outlook Connector and deleted the profil, created a new user and still the same error.

any ideas ?

•  
Ophion

I got the same, it's filling a customers Outlook, which is quite a PITA.
The server says:
[30/Aug/2016 16:23:25] FolderSyncHelper.cpp: ActiveSyncFolderManager::GetChanges: Inconsistency found in the list of _deleted_ folders. Folder [guid: 0e636cb4-97f7-4bdd-8fb4-62db8f08ddc8; id: <N/A>; ~<usersemailanddomain>/Deleted Items/__keriomapi__hidden__Newsfeed_8_0] has no short ID.

Any idea how to fix this?
I'll open a ticket as well.
  •  
lessore

Hi guys,

i guess the outlook clients has the Outlook Social Connector enabled as a COM Add-in
Disabling it and creating a new profile should fix it.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 August 2016 18:52]

•  
Ophion

Will try this, thanks.

I doubt this is the problem, though, as I'm using Outlook exactly like those customers with the problem, and I don't have anything like this, never had.
  •  
netattacks

Hey guys,

I had this problem on several clients with different Servers.
Disableing the Social Connector worked for every Client.
For me that's the Solution for now. Still don't know why this only appears on some clients.
Have a good one.
  •  
Ophion

Good to hear, will definitely give it a try later today.
Thanks!
  •  
Ophion

It seems to have worked, and we only disabled the connector in the settings.
Thank you very much!
  •  
Ophion

Kerio support acknowledges it's a bug, just got this:
"yes, we are aware of this bug (it's really related with the Social connector, you should disable it as a workaround). Our development team team is researching the issue and the developers take appropriate action as necessary. Unfortunately I'm not able to tell you any time frame for fix."
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 8 (debian + Ubuntu) Installation Errors
Next Topic: SSD for mail store on the server?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 03:57:00 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00913 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.