Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Meeting Invitations ICS not appearing in the INBOX (ICS Calendar Missed meetings)
  •  
DomDis

Send a private message to this user
I'm not sure if this is since the new upgrade that introduced the Chat function or if its always been this way.

I have customers sending me meeting Invitations SKYPE, Go To Meetings and various others. I'm using a web browser to pick up my mail and on occasion I use a smart device. I missed several meetings because they never hit my INBOX.

I expected the invitation to be in my inbox. If I OPEN and Except the invitation I would expect the invite to go to my Calendar and the accept/decline button to disappear.

I tend to live in my INBOX ... I didn't notice that the Calendar icon had a number next to it - Its too subtle to notice.

IS this the way invites work on the web client - my smart device shows the invites in my INBOX - Why would it be different in a web browser ??? Consistency rules no ?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Yes, it is the way how Invitations are handled in modern clients (eg. Apple Calendar, iOS with CalDAV or Kerio Connect Client). On your mobile device you are probably using Exchange ActiveSync and email client with this protocol still uses Inbox in email for displaying meeting invitation.

We cannot change the way how other clients behave, we can influence only clients that we develop.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: How to create a contact .eml file with certificate
Next Topic: Kerio Connect & External spam filter -> How to get email in "spam" folder?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 20:52:16 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00909 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.