Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Sync with Iphone IMAP settings
  •  
JJJCR

Send a private message to this user
Outlook 2010
Kerio connect 8.5.0

Hello guys, I got one strange issue.

I got one user who send an email to me and my other colleagues through her mobile phone.

But she was asking me why it's not on her Outlook sent items.

I checked the mail logs, sending of email was recorded.

I checked the operation logs no trace of the email.

We checked the trash, recycle bin it wasn't there.

Question is why it didn't sync with Outlook KOFF?

Any ideas why did this thing happen?

Any logs to check further?

I'm just worried that it will happen again.

Any ideas is greatly appreciated, thank you.
  •  
Bud Durland

Creating a copy of sent messages is a function of the IMAP client. Check it's setting to see if it is configured to create a copy of sent items, and which folder is uses. Usually it is 'Sent Items', but might be 'Sent' or 'Delivered'
  •  
JJJCR

Thanks Bud, but the user has been using her Iphone without any issues.

The email she sent was quite important and when she check it out she was not able to found it, and one of my colleague just forwarded it to her for her copy.

I checked the logs there was no indication of deletion.

But if the email is deleted via IMAP will there be a log?

Thanks.
  •  
Bud Durland

I know that on the iPhone using IMAP, there is a setting under 'advanced' in the mail account that defines what folder the phone should put a copy of any sent messages into. This defaults to 'sent items', but may be worth checking.

Also, in the management console, move and delete mail activity will show up in the 'operations' log.

Hope this helps.
  •  
JJJCR

Previous Topic: Not able to log as Admin no more
Next Topic: Server side filter based on text in mail header
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 16:22:59 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00896 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.