Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » problems with bcc and autoresponder
  •  
tinaa

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have Kerio downloading pop3 mail and sorting it to various mailboxes. I tried using the To and Received headers. It works fine except where the receiver's address is in the Bcc header. In this case, if the mail is sent with another member of the domain in the To or Cc headers, the Bcc recipient won't receive the mail. If there are no other domain recipients in the To or Cc, the Bcc message is received, but is sent to the catchall mailbox, rather than the intended recipient. The only header I can see that identifies the intended recipient is the Received header. However, there are generally multiple Received header, with the intended recipient in the "for" section of the last, but sometimes second last, Received header. I'm not sure what Kerio is looking for when sorting by Received header. Is there a way to get Bcc recipients sorted properly?

I've also found that when a user enters a different reply-to and from address through the webmail interface, and sends a message from webmail, the From and Reply-to headers obey the webmail settings. However, when an automatic reply is generated using the autoreply (away from office) feature in the webmail, the auto generated e-mail does not obey the webmail settings, and uses the Kerio mailbox for both From and Reply-to headers. Is it possible to get the autoreply message to follow the settings for these headers?

Also, is there any way to disable the away from office warning that always appears when away from office is enabled and a user logs into webmail? Or at least change it so that the response to "do you want to disable it?" is [Yes] and [No], rather than [Yes] and [Cancel], which I think is somewhat confusing. Better yet would be "Out of office:" [Enabled] and [Disabled] and [] check here to not have this message displayed again.

Thanks!
  •  
abubin

Send a private message to this user
hmm...i am having same problem on the first paragraph. Has that problem being solve on new KMS6?
Previous Topic: Sorting Tasks not possible?
Next Topic: RC1 expires June 30th 2005
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:43:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.