Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » NEW RELEASE: Kerio Connect 9.1.1
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Kerio Connect 9.1.1 - August 9th, 2016

Service release with bugfixes.

Refer to the release notes for more information, or the release history for a complete list of improvements.

If you are running Kerio Connect 9.0 or later, you can upgrade directly from the product administration. Customers with older versions can download Kerio Connect 9.1.1 here.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2016 15:33]

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Albeck

Hi folks,

after the update from Version 9.0.4 to 9.1.1, my SSL certificate was no longer working.

So during the update process, Kerio decided to generate and install a new self signed certificate.

After that in the Kerio webadmin it showed the message "unable to get crl" or something like that on the non self signed certificate which worked perfectly before the update and is still valid.
Also there is no function to let Kerio recheck the certificate and validity of it.
Internet access was possible to get the crl lists and stuff.
Because of that, I was also not able to set the non self signed certificate as the default again.

I reverted back to the snapshot I took before the update process and everything was fine again.

Edit: Any help would be appreciated! Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 12 August 2016 10:51]

•  
scottwilkins

I'm glad I saw your error, as I was planning to update our server this weekend. Where did you get your certificate from? And, please let us know if you get an answer.
  •  
Albeck

Hi scottwilkins,

I'm using a certificate from startcom /startssl. One of those free / nonpay certs.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2016 14:23]

•  
Pavel1984

same problem. I also waiting for help.
  •  
Wilco

It says with me that the license is expired. But it is still working.

Kerio Connect 9.1.1 on Windows Server 2012 R2 (dutch)
  •  
macgvr

Since version 9.0.2 Kerio Connect allows multiple certificates. This is different than the previous versions. If you have purchased a certificate then you shouldn't still have the self signed certificate that you may have created when setting up the mail server. Delete that one. You may have to restart the server to resolve it. On our server, even though the correct certificate was set to the default, it would still fail as long as that self signed certificate existed.

Search for "Configuring SSL certificates in Kerio Connect" in the knowlegebase to learn more.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 August 2016 19:19]

•  
Albeck

H macgvr,

thanks for the hint. In my case, before the update, I only had the actual certificate for the mailserver and a second certificate for the intermediate and root CA installed. Not a single self-signed at all.

Again, worked perfectly and it still does.

After the update I suddenly had an self-signed certificate which I could not delete, because it was the only valid certificate installed, nor could I reactivate the non self-signed one, because of this "could not get crl list" error message.

EDIT:
I was wrong, I had an self-signed certificate installed, before the update.
I deleted that and retried the update.
Now the real non-self signed certificate is still in place, so every thing is OK.
But I still do have this orange exclamation sign on the certificate along with the message "Not trusted certificate (unable to get certificate CRL)"

[Updated on: Thu, 18 August 2016 20:32]

•  
macgvr

I guess then that it is a Kerio support question. Glad that part of it is resolved.
  •  
VladimirPoliakov

Hi folks,

I have next configuration:

Kerio Connect
Version:9.1.1 (1433)
Operating system:Debian GNU/Linux 8.5, x86_64

RAM: 1.9 GB of 15.7 GB used
CPU: 10.57%
Disk: 110.2 GB of 188.6 GB used

I migrated from Debian x86.

I have question.
How might I add percent used Ram-memory?
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

I do not quite understand, what you mean

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
VladimirPoliakov

I added memory from 2Gb to 16Gb, but Kerio Connect has using not more 2Gb. Also we have low speed work Kerio Connect if anyone is searching message in mail-box.
In this time Kerio continue to use not more 2GB RAM. Maybe we have setting that limited RAM?
  •  
TheMilkMen

I could be wrong but I think it sounds like you have disk / file system issues.

We've got multiple servers that by default they all have 16GB of RAM and Kerio rarely pushes above 4GB even on a busy server.

I would consider upgrading the server disks to Solid State Drives before I added more RAM. I have seen (in Live and Test environments) a significant performance increase when using SSD.
  •  
janu

It is possible at new version of Kerio 9.1.1 display at calendar all event for day in month view.
(now user can only see some events and on the bottom +3 more etc.
Possibility of changing background colour for different event also was useful but now is missing.

janu
matti763

I'm testing 9.1.1 with trial-license. It seems that KC Client is not stable with IE11. It is easy to get interface crashed by opening Chat and then just refresh the page. Most of the times it crashes. I cannot reproduce this with Firefox 48.

Product name: Kerio Connect
Version: 9.1.1.1433
Module: Kerio Connect Client
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; GWX:MANAGED; rv:11.0) like Gecko
Platform: Win32
ServerOs: CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core) , x86_64
Language: default
Resolution: 1920x1080
Zoom: 100
DetectedBrowser: MSIE 11
ErrorMessage: TypeError: Unable to get property 'internalId' of undefined or null reference
Url: /webmail/webmail2.js?v=61ed2f57d882c8464405c53a189c000c
Line: 27096
ActiveDialogId: unknown
NavigationItemId: messages
WindowSize: 942x974
RunTime: 1
DeveloperToolActive: Yes
BrowserSpeed: unknown
PreviousWidgetId: messages
CallStack: TypeError: Unable to get property 'internalId' of undefined or null reference
at _loadRange (/webmail/webmail2.js:27096:13)
at _onDataLoaded (/webmail/webmail2.js:27076:9)
at Anonymous function (/webmail/webmail2.js:27069:21)
at Anonymous function (/webmail/webmail2.js:71:21)
Custom data:{"reportsCount":1,"isMultiServer":false,"activePanel ":"kerio.wm.messages.message.InfoDialog"}
or
Custom data:{"reportsCount":1,"isMultiServer":false,"activePanel ":"Ext.LoadMask"}
Previous Topic: fastest way to re-create a mailbox because of error 8x85002012 ?
Next Topic: Kerio Connect 9.1 slow / degrading performance due
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 10:54:20 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07506 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.