Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Share to "all users from domain" version 9.0.4 or higher
  •  
Unnamed87

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for the option to share a folder to users from an other domain and to all users from a domain.
In the old version 8.5.3, you could share your folders automatically to "All users from domain" (see screenshot 1) and you could type in the domainname.
Also you could share your folders with any users of the other domain.

Now (Version 9.0.4 or higher), you can add users to the list of shared users but users from the other domains were not listed in the drop down. You have to type the complete email-address if the user is not in the primary domain. You can add "Everyone from <domain>" but only your primary is listed. Where are all the other domains we have?
All domains are implemented in the settings and the users too.

I hope you can help me, and sorry for the horrible english. Wink

Sincerely

Unnamed87

Previous Topic: Extend Notes capabilities
Next Topic: Subscribe to all subfolders option gone missing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 16:25:51 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00797 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.