Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » NIC with 2 IP Address & Rout Line
  •  
MSH

Send a private message to this user
Hi

In my network before installation Kerio control I had an NIC with 2 IP Addres range(1 for internet"172.20.1.x" and one for Local host server"10.4.105.x") and some routing line in a ".bat" file that all of these line are route to default gateway of Local Server "10.4.105.1" and by typing address of the server on browser(10.4.105.250) we could use the web server.
But the problem is that after I installed kerio although I set these 2 Ip range (10. and 172.) on the public hand(the NIC that connect to internet "172.")and other 192.168.100.1 for Private hand(the NIC that distribute internet to local, I can not connect to web server (10.4.105.250) like before on the browser. it is also be noted that I have ping of "10.4.105.250" in the keio control panel and all the client have internet but ping in client side is "request Time out".so according to description I have some question:
1-How should I configure kerio to have "web server" like before?
2-Should I have routing lines in kerio Routing table or both or only client like before?
3-Is there any need to change gateway of routing file either in file or kerio routing
table?
4-Because of the client use the third range(192.168.100.x) is there any need to set any more range (10.4.105.x) on client NIC side? be consider that the client get IP in DHCP Manner and I do not know if it is possible to get 2nd IP Range in the DHCP Manner?

Yours Sincerely

Previous Topic: Config External Logging
Next Topic: Bandwidth Manager and HTTPS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Dec 03 22:49:45 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01245 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.