Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Client - How do you copy an email address in the To Bar
  •  
bruggles

Send a private message to this user
Using Windows, Kerio Connect Client, Google Chrome Browser latest version...
In 9.1.1 I often find myself wanting to quickly copy an email address from the To Bar to the Windows Clipboard and have not been able to find a way to do this.

Does anyone know how to do this, if you hover your pointer over the email address it explodes a box showing the email address but I am unable to highlight the address and copy it.

TIA
  •  
Think Fixed

Send a private message to this user
I just tried this. I clicked on the email address. It darkened the area around the email address, and then I used Control C to copy it. I was then able to paste the email address into a text document. The pasted email address shows up bracketed like this <user<_at_>domain.com>. I used Chrome and Windows 7. I also tried it in Firefox, and in Internet Explorer. It's the same result. So, the email address can be copied and pasted, but you'll need to remove the brackets at the beginning and the end.

Howie Isaacks
Systems Admin | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
Previous Topic: ParseCalendarContent: More than one attendee is not a valid number.
Next Topic: messages stuck in queue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Dec 03 22:51:09 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00735 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.