Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Quota Usage not Consistent
  •  
rharrington

Send a private message to this user
The quota usage for one of our users is inconsistent and I am unsure how to correct it. I can conform that the user has 434 items and 114.8MB of usage although both Kerio Admin and Kerio Webmail are showing 1234 items and 462.3MB as shown in the attached images. Where could these 800 items and 347.5MB be hiding? It has been speculated that the missing items/space might be held within attachments in Calender events but that could not be confirmed. Does anyone know where I can look to figure this out? Do calender events count as items against the quota?

• Attachment: er1.png
    (Size: 73.17KB, Downloaded 29 times)
  • Attachment: er2.png
    (Size: 44.46KB, Downloaded 22 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 30 August 2016 13:55]

•  
Radek Sip (Kerio)

"items" on server != "messages" in mail client
All items incl. contacts, events, notes and task are "items".

I guess user has many event with attachments, probably invitations and exceptions from them, contacts with photos... See the folders sizes (Contacts, Calendars...) in the mail store for given user. Also check all mail folders are synchronized to Apple Mail and there are no folders visible only in webmail.

Rarely the quota can be really wrong, e.g. after the crash of server or problems with storage - http://kb.kerio.com/942

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
rharrington

Turns out the calendar is what is using up all the space. Multiple calendar entries with over 10mb attachments each. What is the best way to automatically prune these out going forward? Or will this have to be done manually?
Previous Topic: How to disable RC4 Cipher
Next Topic: Monitoring Outgoing Queue and Alerting Possible?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:48:07 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02848 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.