Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect error (IM bridge service will be restarted)
  •  
VladimirPoliakov

Send a private message to this user
Hello all!

Often I Am seeing in errors log this message:
[30/Aug/2016 17:21:50] StdErrChannel.cpp: XMPP Server [external]: [174] Ping err
or occured with watcher com.kerio.im.tigase.bridge.IM.IMSynchronizationWatcher@1
d593a2, IM bridge service will be restarted. (ImServiceImpl$ApiPing.run): org.ja
bsorb.client.ErrorResponse: JSONRPC error code 403: Caused by expired at com.ker
io.im.im.ImJsonRpcClient.processException(ImJsonRpcClient.java:220) at com.kerio
.im.im.ImJsonRpcClient.processJsonRequest(ImJsonRpcClient.java:176) at com.kerio
.im.im.ImJsonRpcClient.invokeImpl(ImJsonRpcClient.java:145) at com.kerio.im.im.I
mJsonRpcClient.invoke(ImJsonRpcClient.java:102) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy11.ping(U
nknown Source) at com.kerio.im.im.ImApi.ping(ImApi.java:87) at com.kerio.im.im.I
mServiceImpl.ping(ImServiceImpl.java:103) at com.kerio.im.im.ImServiceImpl.acces
s$100(ImServiceImpl.java:31) at com.kerio.im.im.ImServiceImpl$ApiPing.run(ImServ
iceImpl.java:156) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executo
rs.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
 at ja

What's this error? How might I fix it?

Have nice day.
  •  
rickblackdog

same error here - anyone any ideas?
  •  
rickblackdog

Under configuration > Instant messaging I turned off the options to allow users to send outside the domain (XMPP federation). This particular client of mine aren't using it.

I suspect this may solve the issue but I'll let you know.
  •  
Lirka

Hi all,

we have the same problem.

A deactivating of configuration > Instant messaging, doesn't help.

Have anyone an idea, what can help?

Thanks
  •  
Bagira

Hi,

have the same problem.

deactivating of configuration > Instant messaging, doesn't help.
so I deactivate the hole service - same error...
Anyone can help ??

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2016 13:38]

•  
Bagira

.hhmm - has nobody an idea ??
  •  
tobiornotobe

You can deactivate IM Server in the Mailserver.cfg . Stopping the Service or disable it in Domains doesnt help.
Previous Topic: SHA1 certificate end 1.2017 in most browsers
Next Topic: Change OS on Kerio Connect (Virtual) Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 20:50:48 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01680 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.