Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio VPN Client, multiple instances
  •  
rezna

Send a private message to this user
Have anyone tried or is it even possible to connect to 2 VPNs using the Kerio VPN Client. Until today we had OpenVPN at my company, and KerioVPN at client's site. That means, when working from outside the company, I connected to both VPNs, and worked OK.

From now on, we switched to KerioVPN in my company as well. Is there any chance, i could have 2 simultaneous connections with Kerio VPN client?

I can with OpenVPN. I just have to set-up multiple interfaces and then it's OK.

Thanks for help.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

The Kerio VPN client supports only one active tunnel. If your company has a site to site VPN tunnel, then you will be able to access both sites through the VPN client using a single connection to either of the two sites.
Otherwise Kerio Control supports L2TP/IPsec so you could alternatively use this option which may enable you to have multiple active VPN connections from your desktop.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Phoenixtj

Hello!
Please tell me when will be new release control 9.1.2 ??? 9.1.2 Have problems with vpn and system.
1. have memory lost
2. l2tp client tp-link tl-wr842nd vpn go down when client of wr842nd starting speedtest through the vpn.
3. Some time when restart control, last interface on interface list gone, and the interface is lost.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Phoenixtj wrote on Sat, 17 September 2016 07:24
Hello!
Please tell me when will be new release control 9.1.2 ??? 9.1.2 Have problems with vpn and system.
1. have memory lost
2. l2tp client tp-link tl-wr842nd vpn go down when client of wr842nd starting speedtest through the vpn.
3. Some time when restart control, last interface on interface list gone, and the interface is lost.

I recommend contacting our technical support for troubleshooting of these problems.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: NTP protocol is not going through Kerio Control
Next Topic: Cellular Modem usage
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 20:47:48 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00962 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.