Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Delay on receiving emails from one domain
  •  
giocal

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I need assistance cause we are experiencing problems receving e-mail only from one domain.

Since last release is installed, we are receiving duplicate emails (only from this domain) from certain email addresses and from other email addresses (same domain) we have a delay of 3 or more hours to receive emails.

On the attached image (on the first two rows) you can notice that these emails are waiting to be received.

My configuration:
Kerio: 9.0.4 patch 1 (1154)
O.S. : Debian GNU/Linux 7.9, x86_64

Any idea is appreciated.
Thank you

• Attachment: kerio.jpg
    (Size: 143.62KB, Downloaded 28 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2016 14:03]

•  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

First: latest version is 9.1.1
Second: I would suggest contacting technical support
http://www.kerio.com/support/technical-support

Carsten Maas
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
giocal

Hi,

I know last version is 9.1.1.

So do you suggest to update to latest version?

Previous Topic: NO ATTACHMENT @ IPHONE
Next Topic: Incorrect usage statistics on old accounts?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 14:46:26 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00955 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.