Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to delist ip from kerio antispam bitdefender
  •  
CnetTech

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I am deploying a new kerio connect server with a new fixed IP. I have already two kerio servers with antispam bitdefender module. When I send an email from the new kerio server to a domain managed by one of the old servers, the mail arrives directly in spam with a score of 6. I tested the IP on several rbl and it is not blacklisted but I do not know where to check bitdefender if my ip is in a blacklist. What is the procedure to check the ip with bitdefender's blacklist and to make a delist ?

Thanks in advance,
Amaury
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

If you think that spam score is from IP address being blacklisted in Bitdefender (can be verified in email headers) then please contact our technical support and provide a source of email (not .msg but .eml) and we will ask Bitdefender to de-list that IP address.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
CnetTech

Hi Pavel,

Thank for your reply.

Support ticket created : ZPV-529000

Thanks,
Amaury
Previous Topic: Switching Productive Server (Licence)
Next Topic: Wrong Date format in iCal invites?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:50:40 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00933 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.