Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Move from Exchange to Kerio, fix Access/Outlook VBA (I've moved a customer to Kerio, but now his "CRM" made in MS Access has troubles finding folders)
  •  
Ophion

Send a private message to this user
Hi all

I'm looking for some help after a migration from Exchange to Kerio.
The customer has written sort of a CRM in MS Access, and he creates calendar entries from there with VBA. Worked flawlessy while his Outlook was connected to a real Exchange server, but now we get odd errors (no object etc.), and it looks like it can't find the calendar/folder.
The code in question is basically this, the error appears on the first line "Set olfldr":

Set olfldr = olapp.GetNamespace("MAPI").Folders(gTiOFuerMail).Folders("Kalender")

Set olappt = olfldr.Items.Add
    With olappt
        .Body = Nz(Me.Termininfo, "")
        .ReminderMinutesBeforeStart = 90
        .Start = Me!DatumStart
        .End = (Me!DatumEnde) '+ 1
        .Subject = Me!Betreff
        .Location = Me!Ort
        .Categories = "Aussentermin"
        .Save
    End With

"gTiOFuerMail" is correctly resolved as the user who needs the appointmentm but then it doesn't get any further, it seems.

Does anybody know the correct code (or path to the calendar) to create an entry with Kerio?
It does find the user according to the mail-address, so resolving works, but then it fails adding an entry.
There's another part where he also adds entries to other peoples calendars, that doesn't work either (with GetSharedDefaultCalendar instead of GetDefaultCalendar).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Markus
Previous Topic: Migration from Kerio Connect to Kerio Cloud
Next Topic: Webmail Mini Kerio Connect 9 not possible?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 04 17:14:18 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00846 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.