Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Lost Kerio Control License key
  •  
ARSA

Send a private message to this user
Dear guys ;

I have one kerio control box that came with license key in the box , i registered it using that license then the site administrator made a factory default using usb key on the box and he has lost that paper.

the box was registered to my.kerio.com and i was using it to check the config of the box if that makes any difference and i think we still have more than 6 month of the software maintenance plan.

I have the serial number of the box , is there anyway to recover the license key ?

I would appreciate your quick reply guys.
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

Please contact our technical support. They should be able to figure out the license, tight to this serial number:
www.kerio.com/support

Carsten Maas
Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
ARSA

Dear Carsten ;

Thank you for the reply, but when i want to submit an incident in the support page i'm asked for the license number , what shall i do ?

can i use the license number of another box and enter then ask my questions ?

Thanks.
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

That would be an option

Carsten Maas
Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

If you need to recover your license you can reach out to your Kerio sales representative. Otherwise you can use the 'contact us' section of our website http://www.kerio.com/contact

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Hardware requirements for Software Appliance
Next Topic: change ip in out!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 20:47:07 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00441 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.