Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Analogue Gateway GXW410X Issues (Hangup/Free up main line)
  •  
pngflaver

Send a private message to this user
so i have just 2 questions

I've noticed that when a person on the outside end of the gateway doesn't hang up, the gateway itself doesn't send through a bye signal. so somethings i have over 4 mins of an engage tone

and last.

i have 4 analogue lines. is there anyway i can free up 1 line and keep it open when someone calls in? is there any options on the service providers end which i can request and configure on the gateway/kerio?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
You probably intended to say that the remote party hanged up and the gateway did not recognize that. Correct?

I do not recall whether the GXW4104 had an option for call end detection when the remote party hangs up. Please check the GXW documentation or administration GUI for it. Usually, the recommended method is 'kewl start' (sic), but another method can be used in your part of the world.

You can also ask Grandstream's support, they respond pretty quickly from my experience.
Previous Topic: Kerio Operator 2.5.0 .. WebRTC Softphone
Next Topic: Kerio Softphone IPhone behavior
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 03:56:38 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00873 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.