Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Anti-spam failed to get license information with result 0xc0000010 (BDANTISPAM_ERROR_CLOUD_NO_
  •  
flaufer

Send a private message to this user
Folks,

I'm seeing the following error in my debug log ever since I added the Kerio Anti Spam license.

Kerio Anti-spam failed to get license information with result 0xc0000010 (BDANTISPAM_ERROR_CLOUD_NO_RESPONSE). Initialization failed.

and detailed debug says (config log):
[17/Sep/2016 10:41:43][3823] {kerioantispam} Kerio Anti-spam failed to get license information with result 0xc0000010 (BDANTISPAM_ERROR_CLOUD_NO_RESPONSE). Initialization failed.
[17/Sep/2016 10:41:43][3821] {spam} Server: Kerio Anti-spam plugin cannot be initialized: Kerio Anti-spam plugin cannot be initialized: Initialization of Kerio Anti-spam failed.
[17/Sep/2016 10:41:43][3821] {kerioantispam} sendThread() is already stopped
[17/Sep/2016 10:41:44][3821] {kerioantispam} Kerio Anti-spam update attempt failed in 12624 ms.

There is definitely no firewall blocking any kind of outgoing traffic. DNS lookup is working fine.

Running Kerio Connect 9.1.1 build 1433 on CentOS release 6.8 (Final), x86_64.

So far, I'm out of ideas...

Cheers,
Felix

[Updated on: Wed, 21 September 2016 18:02]

Previous Topic: Multiple recipient IM
Next Topic: KC generates Notification messages from Archiving & Backup with a blank Sender field
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 20:46:32 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00802 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.