Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Items Clean-Out vs Deleted Items Recovery (Please clarify how Items Clean-Out and Deleted Items Recovery work)
  •  
Dave1700

Send a private message to this user
I think this is how these functions operate but would like clarification because I'm unsure if it's working on our server.

Our Current "Edit Domain" Settings:
"Items Clean-Out" - "Trash folder, items older than" - 30 Days
"Deleted Items Recovery" - "Keep deleted items for" - 10 Days

I'm looking at this from the perspective of the .eml files in the server file system.

With these settings I would expect that the Item Clean-Out would move users Deleted items from their "Deleted Items" folder on the server to the "#Deleted" folder after they have been in "Deleted Items" for more than 30 Days. Deleted items recovery would then delete the files from the "#Deleted" folder ten days after that.

Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

What I am seeing is that Deleted Items Recovery is not working because messages are not being removed from the #Deleted folder ever.

[Updated on: Sun, 25 September 2016 15:30]

Previous Topic: Kerio Connect and macOS Server 5.2
Next Topic: Disable shared calendar invites?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 18:50:28 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00383 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.