Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » [solved] Can't save template override since 2.5.0 (PHP Parse error)
  •  
Silverstar

Send a private message to this user
Hi Folks,

since upgrading to 2.5.0 I can't save the ovverides for our snom phones 'cause it claims every "$", "=" and so on in the template.

These are needed for the snom phones.

Please make this working again 'cause we heavily depend on this feature!
If there is no workaround, I've to downgrade 'till this is fixed.

Best,
Silverstar

[Updated on: Thu, 29 September 2016 10:51]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi Silverstar,

what is it exactly that you try to save and is not working?

Filip

•  
Silverstar

Hi Filip,

if I'm correct it claims about lines like these beacuse of the special chars

fkey4: blf <sip:139<_at_>10.0.0.225;user=phone>|**
fkey5: blf <sip:123<_at_>10.0.0.225;user=phone>|**
key_context25$: 12
fkey_context26$: 12

Here some line from the corresponding error log
[26/Sep/2016 09:21:39] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '$' in /var/cache/tmp/prov-override-test/tmp.ZlgGF813gj/test.php on line 336
[26/Sep/2016 09:21:39] Provisioning: Command failed: /opt/kerio/operator/lib/provisioning/prov-override-test /var/cache/tmp/prov-override-save/tmp.uSDUzv5kiV/override.tmp
[26/Sep/2016 09:21:39] Command failed: /opt/kerio/operator/lib/provisioning/prov-override-save 12.snom3xx /tmp/override_ixko9C
                       Error saving Template Override 8 ('Snom 3xx,7xx,8xx,MP main configuration file' (12.snom3xx)). Template correctness test failed (see errors above).
[26/Sep/2016 09:26:57] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting ';' in /var/cache/tmp/prov-override-test/tmp.7eJ3D3Cl3D/test.php on line 197
[26/Sep/2016 09:26:57] Provisioning: Command failed: /opt/kerio/operator/lib/provisioning/prov-override-test /var/cache/tmp/prov-override-save/tmp.Xuhd3wOjrF/override.tmp
[26/Sep/2016 09:26:57] Command failed: /opt/kerio/operator/lib/provisioning/prov-override-save 12.snom3xx /tmp/override_eAijYi
                       Error saving Template Override 8 ('Snom 3xx,7xx,8xx,MP main configuration file' (12.snom3xx)). Template correctness test failed (see errors above).

Best,
Silverstar
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

These lines work fine for me. Can you please send me the full override? Use email <fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com>.
  •  
Silverstar

Solved:
No fault of Kerio Operator was a mistake at our side that replaced all "$" in the config with "!" :/
Sorry for that.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

No problem Smile. Thanks for letting us know.
Previous Topic: Operator 2.5.0 pretty slow AMI Interface
Next Topic: Kerio Operator Desktop Client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 18:52:27 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05359 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.