Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Migrationn from 7.1.3 to 9.1.1
  •  
Seamstress

Send a private message to this user
Hello, We are running KC 7.1.3 32-bits app on a Windows server 2003 32-bit.
We plan to migrate to KC 9.1.1 64-bits app on a Windows Server 2012 R2. Migrate from one physical server to another.
What's the true way of doing this?

I want to migrate in following steps:

1. Install KC 7.1.3 on the new server
2. Migrate as described in kb-360 (kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/server-configuration/exp ort-and-migration/transferring-an-installation-of-kerio-conn ect-to-another-server-or-operating-system-360 )
3. In-place upgrade KC: to last release of version 7 , then to Last release of version 8, then to version 9.1.1
4. Register license on the new server
That's right?
  •  
Will Mayall

Send a private message to this user
I've done a number of relatively large migrations between servers and platforms. I recommend you read the process I developed:

Detailed Steps to Move Kerio Connect

And:

Moving Kerio Connect from Mac to Ubuntu Linux on AWS EC2

The specifics of your situation will clearly be different but you might in particular consider the process I use where the bulk of a backup is first copied, the server is shut down, and then just the difference is copied.
Previous Topic: Advice for potential account hack
Next Topic: Outlook 2016 on Win7 with K. offline Conn. 9.1.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 14:45:43 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00862 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.