Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio - Responding to MS Exchange generated calendar invites
  •  
JohnC

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I've searched through the forums and wasn't able to find a specific answer to this.

Is Kerio able to respond to calendar invites sent from a MS Exchange server? In Outlook 2011 for Mac, I'll accept an invite sent from an MS Exchange based user and send a response. I'll receive a bounce back email with the header "Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 582 5.8.2 This message could not be delivered." and the sender will never receive a response from me.

Looking through the Kerio manuals, the closet thing I can find is an Active Sync limitation in version 8.5: "Delivery and read receipts do not work."

Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you.

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Yes, Kerio Connect is fully compatible with Internet standards, including meeting invitations.
I would suggest looking at message source and mail log to find details about why the message has not been delivered.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

The message "Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 582 5.8.2 This message could not be delivered." is reported by the remote MTA. Kerio Connect is only quoting the response. Unfortunately the textual description and error code are not helpful and provide no clue as to why the message was not received by the remote mail system. Your only option is to contact the responsible admin of the remote mail system and ask for further clarification on the failed delivery message.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Does client must be updated if server is updated
Next Topic: Kerio Connect - automatic Updates at the clients - error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 18:54:24 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00978 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.