Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Issue with calendar sharing (Calendar sharing issue)
  •  
ankur

Send a private message to this user
A user is trying to share the calendar with other user using webmail, but when the calender sharing is checked it reverts to unchecked
I see following error in kerio logs

Cannot open folder property database E:\Kerio\MailServer\store/mail/domain name/username/Calendar/metadata: I/O error: bucket file "E:\Kerio\MailServer\store/mail/domain name/username/Calendar/metadata.dbb" is not a regular file.
[04/Oct/2016 16:55:00] Last message repeated 108 times

Not sure if the above message is related but that's continuous error

Any help is highly appreciated?

Thanks
  •  
Lukas Petrlik (Kerio)

The most likely cause is that the file has incorrect access rights. Could you please check whether its access rights are the same as the access rights of the other files in the folder?
  •  
ankur

The permissions are same for all the files in the folder and other users also have same permissions.

•  
Lukas Petrlik (Kerio)

Could you please start "cmd" (the Windows command line), change directory to the problematic folder with "cd directory", and issue the following commands?

dir
attrib
icacls *

The output of these commands could help me to figure out what is different with the file. Thanks.
  •  
ankur

Thanks Lukas for helping out.

Attached the file with the output you have requested

Ankur

•  
Lukas Petrlik (Kerio)

I see nothing suspicious in the output. Is your store located on a local NTFS disk, and is it excluded from antivirus scans?
  •  
ankur

Hi Lukas,

There is no AV installed on the server. It is on local NTFS disk on the server.

Is there a way to delete the default calendar for the user on macbook and provide a new one?

regards
ankur
  •  
Lukas Petrlik (Kerio)

Unfortunately, I still do not know what is causing the problem. There are two things you can try:

1) On the command (cmd) rename the metadata files and copy them back (preferably when Connect is not running):

rename metadata.dbb old_metadata.dbb
rename metadata.dbo old_metadata.dbo
copy old_metadata.dbb metadata.dbb
copy old_metadata.dbo metadata.dbo

(Please let me know if it helps.)

2) If the above does not help, you can remove the metadata files in the folder altogether. Connect creates new empty metadata databases when it needs them, but removing the database causes loss of some properties that cannot be stored in .eml files.
Previous Topic: Consolidation of calendar resources
Next Topic: Same domain managed by 2 mailservers
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 14:44:44 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01007 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.