Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Custom spam rules not being applied
  •  
Bud Durland

Send a private message to this user
I noticed that my Junk E-Mail folder is empty, and asking around found that several other user's junk folder are also empty. We have the domain level setting to clear the Junk Mail folder after 10 days, but this implies nothing new is landing there. We have our mail server front-ended by SpamTitan, but there were always a few messages that the Kerio rules would catch and tag.

We have a few dozen custom spam rules, some of which are to over-ride the spam tagging from known good senders. NONE of them have been tripped for more than 30 days, which is bizarre. We are running Connect 9.0.3 on Debian, 64 bit. We are not licensed for the "kerio antispam", I tried doing a "service kerio-connect stop/start", but that seems to have had no effect. I'll reboot the server tonight, but is there anything else I should be looking for?
Previous Topic: Preview of booking informations
Next Topic: User cannot logon via Webmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 10:55:33 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00878 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.