- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
I am pleased to announce Kerio Connect 9.2 is available for you to preview. Kerio Connect 9.2 includes new applications for end-users and administrators, spam filter updates and improved mobile syncing performance.
A few highlights of the release include:
User Experience Features:
Desktop application for Windows and Mac
Improved syncing for iOS devices
MyKerio centralized management
Refer to the release notes for a complete list of improvements.
If you are running Kerio Connect 9.0 or later, you can upgrade directly from the product administration. Customers with older versions can download Kerio Connect 9.2 here.
Changes since 9.1.1:
+ New Kerio Connect Client applications for Windows and Mac.
+ Added push notifications for CardDAV (iOS, macOS) and IMAP (iOS).
* Improved Exchange Web Services compatibility with mobile and desktop clients.
* Service start on CentOS 7 now waits for all network and local filesystem services.
* Upgraded OpenSSL library to version 1.0.1u.
- Apple Calendar on OS X 10.11 may become unresponsive when editing an event in a public calendar.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac with Exchange Web Services account could cause high CPU usage while synchronizing shared calendars with many events.
- Notification about expired mailbox quota could be delivered more frequently than configured.
- Fixed a problem during server shutdown initiated by administrator when server was doing a mailbox maintenance.
- VCARD with lowercase attributes may not be completely synchronized to Exchange ActiveSync clients.
- Fixed push authentication for CalDAV on iOS.
- Fixed occasional delay when message is being sent by ActiveSync on BlackBerry 10.
- Fixed occasional slow attachment download by ActiveSync on BlackBerry 10.
Kerio Connect Client
+ Added support for desktop notifications in Microsoft Edge.
+ When loading attendee/resource presence status spinner is displayed instead of 'not available'.
+ vCard email attachment can be directly saved as a contact.
+ In chat, Shift+Enter wraps a line as well as Ctrl+Enter.
* Improvements in email preview (all the header information displayed directly; high priority label emphasized; improved certificate issue warnings).
* New design of email autocomplete with contact photos.
* Better performance in email composer and in email preview.
* Attachments are not visible if the email is encrypted and certificate store is closed.
* Date separator in chat displayed only once for each day.
* Time fields in event editor accept all possible time formats regardless of user locale.
* Contact list ordering and grouping improved.
- A specific instance of public recurrent event could not be changed.
- Data is not lost when moving contacts between folders.
- Internet Explorer 10 is not a supported browser.
- Blank window is not opened when opening attachment in external app.
- Reminder is not dismissed when desktop notification is closed.
- Improved performance when moving contacts between folders.
- Sharing dialog constrained to the browser viewport, its buttons displayed correctly.
- Action buttons could be hidden in sharing window with many users.
Kerio Outlook Connector
- Groupware folder deleted in Kerio Connect Client may not be removed from Outlook.
Kerio Connect Administration
+ Added an option for remote administration and management through the MyKerio service.
* Integrated Bayes antispam filter is optional for Kerio Anti-spam.
- Company location is properly used in domain footer.
- Fixed adding Message filter rules in MSIE 11.
- Many small bug fixes and translation improvements.
Kerio Connect Appliances
* Operating system was upgraded from Debian 7 to Debian 8.
* OVF Format has been updated from 0.9 to 1.0 for better compatibility.
* Hardware in Virtual Appliances is upgraded to 2 CPUs and 2GB of RAM.
* UFW is now enabled by default in Kerio Connect Virtual Appliance.
! Dropped support for vSphere Hypervisor 5.0, minimal required version is vSphere Hypervisor 5.1.
[Updated on: Mon, 10 October 2016 20:18]
Allowing the use of the Bayesian spam filter is addition to Kerio Anti Spam is an excellent idea! A fat "Like" for this!
As I've received the same SPAM message at least once per day for the last 3 weeks I was really thinking about switching back from AntiSpam to the Bayesian filter, now I'll try out the combination of both
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of