Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » After update to 9.1.3, Problem with default gateway (After update to 9.1.3, Problem with default gateway)
  •  
Viperred

Send a private message to this user
Dear Kerio ,
I'm update kerio control from 8.6.2 to 9.1.3 ,before update kerio control don't show any error, but after update to 9.1.3 there is an message error above right (problem with default gateway), see attachment for detail.

if i klik check line status, kerio control point me to interfaces setting and i check interfaces setting don't have any gateway in LAN setting?

so my question is what is the meaning error problem with default gateway ?

./fa/4467/0/

•  
Goran

you have writte gateway on local nic/Guest nic/Other nics
Remove them!
Or you use on internet nic gateway ip more then once

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
Viperred

Dear Mr. Goran
Thx for answer my question, i'm not fill the gateway for my local NIC.

it seem after a week upgrade kerio control to 9.1.3, the error problem with gateway disappear, i think this is a bug ?

or anyone else have this situation and can solve this ?

[Updated on: Mon, 24 October 2016 08:36]

Previous Topic: PPPoE connective problem
Next Topic: Load balancing AND failover?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 18:50:49 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01770 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.