Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Consolidation of calendar resources (Feature Request / Question about behavior)
  •  
benoler

Send a private message to this user
Dears,

we are using kerio-connect in our company for e-mail and calendar. Every user has an email address in the format firstname.lastname<_at_>company.com and shortname<_at_>company.com.
The issue now is that if a colleague or customer invites one of our employees to an appointment via shortname<_at_>company.com and the attendee replies as firstname.lastname<_at_>company.com kerio distinguishes between the resources so the originally invited person resource will not be blocked nor show as approved in the appointment but the "optional" firstname.lastname resource. In my logic/opinion the two resources firstname.lastname and shortname are the exact same person so they should both be blocked and only one of them should be shown as approved in any appointment. Please correct me if I'm wrong but the way kerio is working here is not really as any logically thinking person would expect.
Is this a known issue, working as intended and/or can it be "fixed" in future releases of kerio?
If any one of you has found a workaround I would appreciate you telling me about it since that behavior really annoys me and my colleagues.

Thank you very much
-benoler
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect - automatic Updates at the clients - error
Next Topic: Issue with calendar sharing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Dec 05 09:29:40 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00753 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.