Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Features missing now upgraded to 9.1.1 from 8.5.3 (Missing features. full colour even labels. reduce week view.)
  •  
mrn-mrc

Send a private message to this user
Hi Everyone.

Well last night I decided to upgrade our Kerio Connect server from 8.5.3 to 9.1.1. So far all seems to be stable.

I've had feedback from some users who are not too keen on the new calendar look.

The option to reduce the number of weeks to show in week view has gone ... can I get it back?

Also the way the calendar displays the labels on events was much better in 8.5 as it coloured the whole event and not just a dot in the top corner. Is there anyway to change this back as before?

We use calendars heavily here so this has given me some grief. Confused

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all
  •  
Jeffrey Kuijt

Hi,

Yes, we also think that the labels are very "transparant", not clear at all. We would also like to see that the labels are full coloured.

Best regards
Jeffrey
  •  
mn-mrc

Deleted

[Updated on: Thu, 27 October 2016 10:42]

Previous Topic: Connect Client - bigger white area
Next Topic: Kerio Connect 9.1.1 Calendar search issue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 20:50:44 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.