- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
Kerio Operator 2.5.1 was published this morning. The version comes with the following changes:
Kerio Operator engine
+ Asterisk engine upgraded to version 13.11.
+ Added support for UC802 to the Htek auto-provisioning module.
- Fixed automatic IP address update.
- Web server performance optimization on low-end machines (start fewer web server workers).
- Improved the reliability when restoring the network configuration from a backup.
- Improved the reliability when upgrading sqlite databases (CDR database).
- Improved the recovery when LDAP server stops responding (faster recovery).
- Fixed firmware support for Grandstream GXP2170 and GXP2135.
- Fixed model number detection for some Grandstream phones with an updated firmware (GXV3275, GXP1625).
- Fixed the empty default value for AlertInfo strings for ring groups and call queues.
- Fixed provisioning template override conflict resolution (could fail in specific situations).
- Fixed warning that could be logged in the log when installing a custom provisioning module.
Kerio Operator Administration
+ Improvements in Advanced Options: advanced telephony settings from the tab "General" moved to a new tab "Telephony" ("General" is now shorter).
- Opus codec preferences for the Kerio Operator Softphone for desktop and web are now under Advanced Options > Telephony.
- Login page customizations for the Kerio Operator Softphone for web are under Advanced Options > Login Page.
- Fixed typo in German translation in the MyKerio tab.
Kerio Operator Softphone for desktop/web
- Fixed sorting of contacts that contain accented letters.
- Re-arranged menus in the desktop app ("About" is under "Help" on Windows and Linux).
- Fixed the Calls screen that could display empty when directory service was incorrectly configured.
- Fixed notifications about incoming ring group calls.
- Report an error when the WebRTC ICE process fails when establishing the video channel.
- Fixed some localizations of the wide view screen (the link to Voicemail was missing in some languages).
- Fixed WebRTC errors in Firefox 49.
- Improved detection of removed audio/video devices.
[Updated on: Wed, 16 November 2016 23:03] by Moderator
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of