Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect on Linux NTLM (I need to enable NTLM on a Linux Server)
  •  
vapaul

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

i have installed a Kerio-Connect Server for 350 Users on a Linux Server.

All is working fine including Kerberos and so on. Now i try to have a SSO between Internet Explorer and the Web Client. But the option NTLM is not available.

I Need this Feature it's relay urgent, is there a way to enable NTLM in a config file ore something else?

Kind Regards

A. Paul

PS: Thanks for this great product!

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Hi,

Web client authentication is using login form with user credentials. Unfortunately it does not use NTLM.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
vapaul

Hi Pavel,

thanks for your answer.
Is there any chance to have this in one of the next Versions?

I have the similar Problem with the Outlook Connector if we use Linux as Server Operating System, the user has to enter the credentials in Outlook. Sad

R,

Andreas
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 9.1.1 Calendar search issue
Next Topic: Change Kerio Connect admin port 4040
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 14:44:06 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00913 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.