Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » fastest way to re-create a mailbox because of error 8x85002012 ?
  •  
finbom

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
We are starting to switch from old IMAP into using ActiveSync on mobile devices.
On Android phones this works fine.
But on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 mobile we get error 8x85002012 and the sync aborts.

This happens for all accounts. BUT if I create a bran new mailbox that can be synced...
So I assume something in the mailbox is kind of corrupt or disturbs the sync.

I have evaluated the logs but cannot pinpoint any specific objects.(Any ideas)
And I wonder what is the fastest way to completely re-create a users mailbox and keeping the actual data to verify if it is an object in the mailbox or anything else causing problem.

Anyone who recognise the above and would like to share some ideas? Smile

Kind regards, Magnus

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2016 20:36]

Previous Topic: Using wildcard SSL certs
Next Topic: NEW RELEASE: Kerio Connect 9.1.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 14:47:55 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00838 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.