Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » How to create a route for each SIP accounts
  •  
ph.marsigny

Send a private message to this user
Hi everyone,

I have a kerio operator server 2.5 with 13 SIP accounts configured.

All the SIP accounts are using the same "routing of outgoing calls". Even if I am using one routing for each account only the first routing of my list is used by all accounts. So when I make an external call every accounts used the same routing of outgoing call (the first entry of the list). That means every phone have the same caller id.

How do I have to configure each interface to use its own external number ?

Thanks by advance for your help !

Philippe

./fa/4481/0/

• Attachment: kerio1.png
    (Size: 22.40KB, Downloaded 53 times)
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

in general, Operator processes the outbound routes from top to bottom one by one. The route is used if the configured prefix matches the called number.

There is one checkbox which changes the above behavior. It is called "Use route only for numbers defined in exceptions". Thus you need to create a route for each extension, check the checkbox and add the extension to the exceptions table.

Filip
Previous Topic: Operator 2.5.1 fax problem
Next Topic: Choppy Audio - Primarily prompts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 18:53:43 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00738 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.