Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » GXP2170 with Led-Control
  •  
netzi01

Send a private message to this user
Hello, i have a Problem with my Kerio Operator (2.5.1 build 6292) and the Grandstream GXP2170. When i configure the "Virtual-Multi-Purpose-Keys" the LED will not shown with green or read if the User is busy or not. Only the Name in the Display will be shown in red.
Can i use the LED's in Kerio for busy or not?
Kind regards
Hartmut
  •  
netzi01

Send a private message to this user
Hi, Problem solved with Firmware-Update
Kind Regards.
Hartmut
Previous Topic: Configuration of Operator Client
Next Topic: Custom voice mail and on hold audio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 20:51:12 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00799 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.