Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Distributed domains in the real world (Anybody?)
  •  
Bud Durland

Send a private message to this user
I am looking for a solution to what has become a severe problem with Outlook becoming non-responsive. On my workstation (a quad core AMD with plenty of RAM and an SSD), I have to endure the circle of death several times a day. My users are getting grumpy. The mail store is about 1.5TB for 350+/- users running in Debian 7, hosted on VMWare 5.5 with high availability. Shrinking mailboxes is not a practical solution.

So, I am thinking of creating a distributed domain, and would like to hear from folks who have done that. From what I can see, Multi-Server is simply distributed domains with a dedicated directory server and a very fragile installation & update process. Confused

Feedback appreciated.
Previous Topic: Email certificate .p12 or .pfx
Next Topic: Push on iOS via IMAP and Kerio 9.2 not working
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Dec 09 16:23:58 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00336 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.