Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Custom voice mail and on hold audio (Voice mail)
  •  
Carconnex

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

we made two custom audio files for our company: one voicemail message and one "on hold" message. Is there a way to disable the asterisk voice completely and let only our custom files playback?

In the kerio softphone i found the option to upload audio files to each separate account but still at the end of our message the asterisk voice says "please leave a message after...". I would also like a solution to implement is to all accounts at once instead of having to upload a 2mb file to each account.
  •  
M. Steinhauser (Kerio)

Is possible to import own language prompts (https://<OPERATOR_IP_OR_ADDRESS>:4021/admin/#advancedOptions, "Telephony" tab, upper "Configure" button). But there you must solve (record) ALL prompts, in such language (eg. numbers and all other prompts for Asterisk).

•  
Carconnex

Yes I already investigated this option, but that would mean our existing audio files have to be cut up into pieces and loose it's functionality:

I'll explain: we are a car business and our custom voicemail audio is as follows:

you hear a car engine, a voice says "please leave a message, i'm currently parking my car" You hear a parking sensor beeping and a voice saying "leave a message after the beeps"

Isn't there a way to disable playing certain prompts and only play this message?

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

you can download the current voice prompts from Operator, change the files you need, zip them and upload it back.

You can find the built-in voice prompts in /usr/share/asterisk/sounds/.

Filip
  •  
Carconnex

Yes, but the voicemail message consists out of multiple prompts.

It says: "the user at extension"+ "digit" "digit" "digit" + "is currently not available..." These are multiple audio files

There must be a script in the kerio operator system that says:

Voicemail message = filename+filename+filename

What i would like to change is that it only uses:

Voicemail message = filename

So only our single custom file is used.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 November 2016 14:34]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

The voicemail greeting can be changed on the Voicemail tab, option "Greeting message". If you select "instructions", then a single file will be played.
  •  
Carconnex

Filip Jenicek (Kerio) wrote on Thu, 03 November 2016 14:59
The voicemail greeting can be changed on the Voicemail tab, option "Greeting message". If you select "instructions", then a single file will be played.

Thank you! That was very helpful!
Previous Topic: GXP2170 with Led-Control
Next Topic: Sync/provisioning problems with Snom firmware 8.7.5.35
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:50:24 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00962 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.