Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Account assistant for mac fail to install - macOS Sierra
  •  
dclondon

Send a private message to this user

When installing the account assistant on a mac computer running macOS Sierra I got the following error message:

Cannot install configuration profile
Assistant cannot continue in account configuration as it is unable to install Configuration Profile. Check that not related accounts are already configured in System Preferences/Internet Accounts.

Inspect /Library/Logs/Kerio-connect-account-assistant.log for more details.

I've checked and no other accounts are configured. I have deleted any other accounts and it didn't work either.

I've checked the log file and this is what I've found:

The operation couldn't be completed. ProfileDomainPluginController error 101

Any ideas how to solve this? Sad
  •  
leecronin

Hello,
I have also experienced this problem with 2 different users on 2 different Macs. One I opted for setup outside the Kerio assistant. The other, I cannot do this as they need the additional functionality that the assistant install provides.

Anyone else found this and got a way to fix it?

In internet accounts, all references to the old account were deleted. Rebooted the Mac also.
I have submitted a support ticket to see if we can get this resolved.

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2016 15:43]

•  
leecronin

OK,

So, after a few emails with support and some in house work, we removed all accounts and profiles it still happened. After this, we went into the mail app and into preferences where SMTP servers are listed. Here there was an SMTP server listed. We removed it and it worked again. I hope that helps for you.

Regards,
Lee
Previous Topic: MyKerio
Next Topic: KOC Messages missing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 14:47:22 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00812 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.