Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Folders to Sync (Mac Calendar will not show one particular user)
  •  
miker789

Send a private message to this user
I have about 25 Mac users all running the same version of software.
This one Mac user cannot see this one particular user's shared CalDAV calendar in Mac Calendar. He sees all the other employee's shared calendars.
When he logs into the Web version, it shows up there.
I have triple checked his settings and that user's folder is checked in CalDAV "Folders to Sync" along with all the other employees.
It does this on his Mac and also on a test Mac when I set it up for him.

I have unchecked all users and saved. Rebooted and then checked just the one problem user. No help. Checked all the other users and they show up. The one problem user works fine with all the other employees.

Is there a setting on the server that could be blocking just the one Mac user access to this one calendar?

User info:
OS X 10.11.6
Calendar 8.
Safari 10.0.1

Server info:
Mac Mini Mid 2011, 8 GB ram
OS X 10.11.6
Kerio Connect 9.1.1

Many thanks to whoever can shed some light on this.

Mike
Previous Topic: KOF synchronization conflicts every day - RSS feeds
Next Topic: Webmail - inserting pictures
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Dec 03 22:45:55 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00894 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.