Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mail content not visible
  •  
Thomasbeau

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,

Last night my mac auto updated the system to version 10.12.2 Beta (16C32f). Since this update occurred all new emails have no content in the body. Header info is there but the body shows nothing. I have no issues with my .mac account or my atlanticbb.com account. But everything from my kerio server is essentially blank. We are running version 9.2.0 (2213) of Kerio connect on our server.

Any thoughts on a fix?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom
  •  
uptimjeff

I thought it was just me !

Same issue.
10.12.2 beta
Kerio Server 9.2.0 (2213)

I was hoping switching from IMAP to Exchange/EWS would solve it - but Exchange isn't working in Kerio Server 9.2 with Sierra and apparently El Capitan either.
http://forums.kerio.com/t/31782//

I suppose its time to switch to POP

[Updated on: Sat, 12 November 2016 05:47]

•  
Thomasbeau

It looks like the latest Mac OS beta, 10.12.2 Beta (16C48b) has fixed this. I did need to rebuild the mailboxes to retrieve the earlier messages that were empty. After the rebuild all is well.

Tom

Tom
  •  
uptimjeff

I'm still on: 10.12.2 Beta (16C32f)
Any idea how to trigger the 16C48b update to show up ???
I have beta enabled of course, but haven't see anything newer that what I have.
The dev site doesn't have an updater, it only has the installer which enables beta in the App Store.
  •  
Thomasbeau

I'm in the Apple developer program and for me it just shows up in the App store. If you are a developer you can also download it from the dev website. If it's the public beta I'm not really sure. But I can tell you that this new version did fix the issue.

Sorry if that's no help.

Tom

Tom
Previous Topic: Issue with windows 10 and active sync
Next Topic: Desktop clients bug
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Dec 05 09:28:08 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01131 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.