Since update to 2.5.1 a customer has a strange problem.
We have made an autoattendent, then call queue.
After a few hours, the script does not call the phone in the list.
We changed the phones, but not working.
Every day the same problem .
Any idea ?
This is going to work after a reboot.
Today same problem, at another customer. When calling directly to the phone, no problem !
Hope to hear from you soon !
Best regards ,
[Updated on: Tue, 15 November 2016 16:25]
- Filip Jenicek (Kerio)
I'll need more information in order to help.
1. Enable debug logs: asterisk, asterisk(detailed)
2. Start packet sniffer on all interfaces, limit it to port 5060.
3. Wait until the issue happens. It would be best to start capturing the data when it works, e.g. after a reboot. What I need to see is that the phones register. They do it approx. every 2 minutes.
In case it doesn't work after a reboot, leave the dump running for 10 minutes and then make a test call.
4. Stop the dump, generate a support info and export the debug log
Send all files to me <fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com> or to our support team.
PS: I'd recommend you to always contact our support team with similar issues.
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of