- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Kerio Operator 2.5.2 was published. The version comes with the following changes:
+ Computer calls can now be disabled for a single user, multiple users or all users.
* Call history contains one entry per call and is similar to the history in Kerio Operator 2.4.x.
- Call history loads and exports much faster.
- Call history is checked for corruption and automatically repaired if necessary.
- Fixed handling of non UTF-8 characters (fixes call history and dhcp server leases).
- Fixed BLF support for conferences.
- Fixed Asterisk Management Interface (AMI) protocol.
- Public IP address is updated only if NAT support is enabled.
- Fixed DTMF inband detection in nested auto attendant scripts.
- Conversion of pdf files for faxing is now more reliable.
- Fixed several resource leaks in Asterisk.
- Fixed voicemail integration errors for users with long usernames.
Kerio Operator Administration
- Fixed the Contact Technical Support button.
- Fixed update checker status on Dashboard.
Kerio Operator Softphone for desktop/web
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
Salesforce mini app
+ A new contact can be created directly from the Salesforce mini app.
* Salesforce now communicates over websockets and uses less server resources.
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of