Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » API calls with Kerio operator
  •  
Carconnex

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

we would like to incorporate API calls in our back office.
People should be able to click on a link which makes their fixed phones ring, as soon as they pick up, the phone will call a certain phone number defined in that link.
The link should be something like : https://Kerio-operator-url/originate.php?call=0032478969582<_at_>ext=386 but i can't find the correct syntax.

Can anyone help?

[Updated on: Thu, 17 November 2016 11:01]

•  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Carconnex

Yes, i know about the plug-in, but that's not really what i need. I want to be able to create links to initiate phone calls without having to install plugins on everybody's workstations.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Click to call plugins open https://IP/#clickToDial=2 . The user is the required to start the call by clicking the green button.
  •  
Carconnex

But isn't there a way to initiate the call on the fixed phone, without having to use the softphone?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Yes, if you select a desk phone in the upper right corner menu, then hitting the green dial button will use it.
  •  
Carconnex

I mean without having to login to the webclient Very Happy

I know i'm being difficult but we rather not want to give the account passwords to our employees.
Just want them to click, pick up the phone and make the call automaticly.

On our previous PABX this was possible.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

The requests must be authorized somehow, so there is no originate.php script.

But you can run a simple script on your server, which would communicate with Operator. To initiate a call you can use Operator's web api or the asterisk's AMI interface.
  •  
Carconnex

Do you have some extra information about this, Filip?
  •  
Carconnex

We found the sollution to make the calls with the Kerio API package: with the code below you can make calls via your fixed phone and your mobile phone soft phone. Now the question is how to make calls via the desktop softphone: anyone has an idea?

/* Get my settings, it contains my extensions list */
$mySettings = $api->sendRequest('UserSettings.get');
$myExt = $mySettings['lines'][1]['guid'];
Previous Topic: CURRENT 2016 Outlook Contact Click-to-Call
Next Topic: COO
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Dec 11 14:43:29 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01157 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.