Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » CURRENT 2016 Outlook Contact Click-to-Call
  •  
jkovalick

Send a private message to this user
I am looking for current information on integration with Outlook. I have reviewed the information here and on the knowledge base, but the vase majority of it seems to be dated back to 2010 and contains broken links.

Any current information would be appreciated.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
jkovalick

The information on "OutCALL" is at least 2 years old and the application does not appear to be current.
  •  
jkovalick

Okay, I found the OutCALL 2.0 installer.

I followed the information on your KB.

When in Outlook, if I'm on a contact and click on OutCALL I get the pop-up to select what number to call. When I do that, my extension will ring, but no call is placed.
  •  
Carsten Maas (Kerio)

You need then to pick-up the phone.

Operator first calls the registered phone, from which you would like to initiate the call as it could be, that you have more than only one phone registered.

After picking up, the phone call will be initiated.

Carsten Maas
Technical Marketing Engineer
Kerio Technologies

Kerio Deutschland youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/KerioDeutschland
  •  
jkovalick

Yes, I'm aware that I need to "pick up the phone. "

When I pick up the phone, after initiating with OutCall and my extension rings, no call is placed.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

It seems that either the number needs to be transformed, or the number was not sent to Kerio Operator. You can enable AMI logging in the debug log to see what number was sent to Kerio Operator. Also check the status -> call history to see if there was a number attempted. It's possible that you will need to use number transformations to sanitize the number http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-operator/server-configurat ion-kerio-operator/using-number-transformation-1638.html

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: WebRTC
Next Topic: API calls with Kerio operator
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 03:56:56 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00876 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.